Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Powerful Pregnant Stylist Rachel Zoe On The Cover Of The Hollywood Reporter

Looking gorgeous girl!

The fashionista diva Rachel Zoe is on the cover of "The Hollywood Reporter" and my word, she looks beautiful and healthy we might add. She recently said that she will never style Snooki because the Jersey Shore guidette is "too" out there and it will be a full time job...honestly Rachel, we don't blame you! Snooki will drive me crazy!


Rachel added in the article that "I worked 20-something hours a day, seven days a week," Zoe recalls. "I was completely obsessed with fashion and spent all my money flying to Paris to go to couture because that was the dream. I crashed shows, stood in line for Marc Jacobs. Designers were my heroes and my celebrities. It hasn't really worn off"

Well it paid off...best of luck to the soon to be mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment