Saturday, March 5, 2011

Britney Spears: 'The Best Album I Have Ever Made'

....Britney bitch!



"I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. There's nothing to say. I'll let the music speak for me"

Someone is very confident! Yip, Britney Spears told V Magazine that her upcoming album will be her best album to date. Her latest single "Till The World Ends" was forced to release earlier as it was leaked onto the internet, how bad is that...not for us though.

The pop star also added "There are songs on this album that don't sound like anything else and are completely revolutionary, but I also believe that this album expresses where I am today as a woman and is an evolution of who I am"

Can't wait - what's your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment