Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paper Whispers - Wedding Stationery that you will be shouting about.

We love speaking to other wedding suppliers and this time we are delighted to chat with Ruby Majani of Paper Whispers. Here is what she had to say -
As cliche as it sounds, weddings have a way of being forever inspirational. I had always had a passion for art and design, but it was only when planning my wedding in 2008 that I truly used my crafting skills. The wedding invitations were a big hit with my guests gushing about them for months before the event. The name of the company, Paper Whispers, was coined from this whispering when the invitations were received. The original design that inspired this is the 'Romance' invitation.

I loved the creative process and I knew I had to change career paths. I was a scientist (I still say I am a scientist at heart) and I am now a full time wedding stationery designer for my own little firm Paper Whispers.


For the beginning of 2011, we have introduced some new ranges.
 We now have very chic and affordable flat cards such as our 'Bejewelled' Invitation.


We also have a new range of photocards, for before and even after the wedding as a thank you. These are truly bespoke cards which allow you to include a personal photo and/or the professional ones from your wedding.



Finally we also have a DIY range for brides who want to do it for themselves.



Site: http://www.paperwhispers.com/


Email: samples@paperwhispers.com


Blog: http://www.paperwhispersblog.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment