Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boho Bride - wedding inspiration that you will be drooling over

Boho Bride was launched in Oct 2010 as a place to share my design ideas



with other Brides-to-be and those who simply love beautiful aesthetics and


design!





After ‘treading the boards’ in London theatres for a few years, I worked


until recently, as a Home Designer for a well known UK department store –


my B’Maids thought it would be funny if I channeled my wedding ‘visions’


into creating mood boards for them…




This planted the seed in my mind, that while I might have a clear design


direction that I want to push our wedding towards – others might not. In


short, my aim is that Boho Bride offers you a little inspiration for your


special day.






http://www.bohobride.co.uk/


sarah@bohobride.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment