Thursday, January 14, 2010

Personalised Diamante Tracksuit - as worn by Kandy Rain ( X Factor)



Well I got an email for a Vicky Lloyd back in April looking for an urgent order of 4 Personalised Diamante tracksuits.


The order was to be personalised with Kandy Rain on the back of the zipper tops and on the front of the trousers the following names in smaller letters


  • Coco


  • Khatereh


  • Azi


  • Chemmane

I knew this was for an event, but thought it was maybe a dance competition. Little did I know. Only today when doing my social networking via facebook did I discover Kandy Rain! Now I even watched the whole series of X Factor and it never clicked.


So here are the girl in their tracksuits at the X Factor Boot camp 2009


Want to steal their style see our tracksuits here http://www.weddingandbaby.co.uk/personalised1.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment