Monday, December 8, 2008

Xmas is coming!

Well it has been a long time since I managed to get some news up onto the blog. The charity fayre went well and we sold most of our display. It was a good night. Although I returned home to find my little boy very ill with an ear infection - mothers guilt!

Since then we have been working on the creating charity jewellery for the Birth Trauma Association. While having my son (who is now 3) I lost 4 pints of blood and ended up with PND. So this charity is close to our hearts as it provides a service to the many women who are traumatised by birth and helps them on the road to recovery.

We have a survey set up and if you have a spare minute please complete this - so that we create the correct jewellery for the BTA range.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=voPKRBKP4YDaQW8YUsWOBg_3d_3d


No comments:

Post a Comment