Sunday, September 14, 2008

Start of the new Venture


My husband and I decided to create this business after coming back from Benidorm on holiday. A week back to work and I knew I had to do something I enjoyed!


We are not entirely new to the wedding scene. I had a successful wedding stationery business from 2003 to 2006. When my son was born in 2005 I found it difficult to maintain the amount of time required to complete all the orders and had to give it up. I am thankfull to my husband for the endless baby sitting he did when I was completing orders.


As the business was nearing an end my husband suggested the one stop shop, to which at the time I dismissed.


Now 2 years later and with my son just turned 3 we are ready to start the venture we never pursued.


And so Wedding and Baby is born.


No comments:

Post a Comment